Written by tuzs
You can read the electronic version of the journal issue - Volume 5, Issue 3, 2019.
Contents of the issue
- Buranova M., Latypov R.
MPLS Network Parameters Analysis when Changing the Topology
- Abstract: One of the main tasks in network design is to evaluate the probability-time characteristics of the functioning of information and communication networks. Considering that the traffic of modern networks possesses the properties of self-similarity, we observe the difficulties while using the traditional mathematical apparatus of public serve theory. This paper presents us the results of jitter simulation estimating the delay, the probability of traffic loss when traffic processing in MPLS network. It was taken the real multimedia traffic and an on-off flow with a distribution of Pareto periods on and off as the researched flows. As the result, we discovered that when the network load increases or network size increases, jitter usually decreases, while the delay and loss probability increase
- Keywords: parameters of quality of service (QoS), MPLS, correlation, simulation
- Voronin S., Doroshenko V., Ksenofontov Y.
Radiochannels of Meteor-Burst Communication Network of the Northern Sea Route
- Abstract: The aim of this article is to justify the usefulness of meteor communication network usage as a telecom-munication basis on the access connectivity network for Vessel traffic management on their way to the Arctic Russian infrastructure in the coastal zone of the northern sea route. It represent us the main options, from the point of view of system analysis, which characterise the telecommunication technologies of meteor connection, structural-functional scheme, generalized mathematical model of the network consisting of the radiotransmitter and receiver including antenna systems. It is represented the usage of adaptive antenna grids as UHF antenna systems.
- Keywords: radioline meteor communication, structural and functional scheme, adaptive antenna grids, coefficient of using radio channel transmitting capability, multi ray distribution
- Egorov A.;, Lomakin A., Pantenkov D.
Mathematical Models of Satellite Communication Systems with Unmanned Aerial Vehicles and Counter-Means of Radio Control. Part 1
- Abstract: Currently, satellite radio communication is the main type of radio communication related to the majority of special purpose mobile objects, including unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV) of heavy and super heavy classes of long flight duration, which are forced to move over long distances up to several thousand kilometers from the take of place (airport). In this point we face the problem of quality of the channel of the satellite radio communication line on its entire way between the transmitting and receiving devices, including providing the interference protection, stealth and secrecy of transmission of command telemetry and target information. At the same time, it is necessary to take into account the possibility of using the means of radio control of a satellite radio channel from an eventual enemy, which can lead to the interception of the control channel or access to target information from the payloads of UAV. In this scientific and technical article, which consists of two parts, considered the issues of improving the efficiency of transmitted information via satellite communication channels between the UAV and the ground control and information processing point, and the issue of countering the means of radio control of the eventual enemy, formulated proposals and recommendations.
- Keywords: complexes with unmanned aerial vehicles, satellite radio communication system, spacecraft, improving the efficiency of the unmanned aerial vehicle, radio monitoring tools, mathematical modeling, noise immunity, stealth satellite radio line, signal and energy parameters
- Kirichek R., Kulik V.
Industrial Internet of Things Traffic Research and Generation
- Abstract: In this research paper we can see the analysis of the application types, devices, and systems which are used to find the solutions in the industrial Internet of Things. On the basis of a research in a scientific field, we got the developed classification for problem solving in the industrial Internet of Things, including traffic from industrial equipment, traffic of business applications, traffic from open web sources, various types of multimedia traffic and traffic generated by positioning systems. Based on the developed classification, various typical applications, devices, and systems were selected and there was developed the Model network for their traffic analysis. With the help of the developed model network there was traffic analysis research of the industrial Internet of Things. Based on the obtained traffic properties, the algorithm of the traffic generator was described. The results of the traffic generator were compared with the initial probability distributions obtained at the traffic analysis from the different types of traffic sources.
- Keywords: Internet of Things, industrial Internet of Things, traffic analysis, traffic generation
- Koucheryavy A., Mahmood O.A., Paramonov A.
Traffic Routing Method for the Internet of Things Based on the Minimum of Collisions Probability
- Abstract: The article discusses the analysis of the main approaches to the route choices in the networks of the Internet of Things and suggests a method of choosing routes taking into account the probability of collisions, which allows to create a logical network structure. The proposed method is based on the seeking algorithm of the quickest route on the graph. This method was implemented by means of simulation modeling, with the help of which was estimated the effectiveness for networks with high density of units comparing with the methods, which are based on the evaluation of the length of the route.
- Keywords: Internet of Things, collision, route, self-similar traffic, simple flow, simulation
- Тиамийу О.А.
Анализ качества обслуживания пользователей WCDMA при различной дислокации: поисковое исследование университета Илорина, Нигерия
- Abstract: С 2001 года, ознаменовавшего появление современной телефонии в Нигерии, наблюдается значительное увеличение пропускной способности операторов мобильных сетей. Согласно отчетам Нигерийской комиссии по связи (NCC), регулирующего органа в Нигерии, общее количество подключенных активных линий составило более ста миллионов, Тем не менее, пользователи мобильных телефонов в стране получают низкое качество обслуживания в разных местах страны. Таким образом, NCC установил контрольные значения для различных показателей. В этом исследовании, проведенном в университете Илорина, будут сделаны выводы о качестве услуг, предоставляемых пользователям диапазона WCDMA операторами мобильной связи при различной дислокации пользователей.
- Keywords: операторы сетей мобильной связи, пропускная способность, WCDMA, качество обслуживания, дислокация пользователей, университет Илорина
- Branitskiy A., Saenko I.
The Technique of Multi-aspect Evaluation and Categorization of Malicious Information Objects on the Internet
- Abstract: Under the influence of rapid development in the sphere of information technologies, rises the challenge related to detection of malicious information sources on the Internet. To solve this we can use machine learning methods as one of the most popular and powerful tools designed to identify dependencies between input (observed) data and output (desired) results. This article presents a methodology which is aimed at multi-level processing of input data about malicious information objects on the Internet and providing their multi-aspect assessment and categorization using machine learning methods. The purpose of the investigation is to improve the efficiency of the detecting process of malicious information on the Internet using the examples of Web-pages classification.
- Keywords: information objects, malicious information, classifiers, Web-pages, multi-level combination scheme
- Dvornikov S.
Presentation of Joint Time-Frequency Distributions on the Basis of Indicative and Power-Transformation of their Density of them in Time-Frequency Space: Completion of Review
- Abstract: In this article it is presented an analytical overview of original methods for increasing the contrast of joint distribution matrices using the demonstrative and exponential transformations of their energy density in a frequency-time space. We see the examples of modelling, which define the focus of developed approaches. We are given the practical recommendations how to use them.
- Keywords: time-frequency distributions, power and exponential transformations, methods of secondary processing of joint distributions
- Korzhik V., Flaksman D.
Digital Watermark System with an Ability of its Extraction from Hard Copies of Data
- Abstract: TIn this paper it is presented Digital Watermark System for color images. The main feature of this system is an ability to extract digital watermarks even after printing and following scanning of watermarked images. There is a description of algorithms for embedding and extracting of additional information. These methods are based on the usage of spread-spectrum signals in the frequency domain. Furthermore, there is described algorithms of distortion correction after printing out and following scanning the paper copies of digital data. The results of the experimental research on evaluation of a possible embedding volume and the reliability after extraction of the embedded data are also presented.
- Keywords: digital watermarking, spread spectrum signals, perspective distortion correction
- Krasov A., Petriv R., Sakharov D., Storozhuk N., Ushakov I.
Scalable Honeypot Solution for Corporate Networks Security Provision
- Abstract: Trends in modern security technologies with honeypot technologies use are analyzed to detect and explore intruders’ behavior for counteract measures development. Scalable solution proposed and tested within Microsoft Azure exploratory installation. DDoS attack stress test of the solution is performed.
- Keywords: corporate networks, cloud computing, deception technologies, honeypot technologies, infocommunication networks security, cyberthreats, DDoS attack
- Makarov L., Pozdnyakov A., Protasenya S., Ivanov D., Lvov V., Lvov S.
Mathematical Modeling and Numerical Methods of the Analysis of Neural Structures
- Abstract: In this article we can observe a mathematical model of the topological description of neural structure of human brain, which describes the results of numerical analysis process of a magnetic resonance tomography. The created model provides a possibility to organize a cloud computing environment, which achieves the synthesis of quantitative indicators of distinctions in analyzed fragments of neural tissue, it is created by means of the telecommunication service which is promoting the involvement of a large number of experts in to a research process, to create a set of a priori judgments of evolution of the registered processes.
- Keywords: mathematical model, cloud computing, computer analysis, neural structure