Written by tuzs
You can read the electronic version of the journal issue - Volume 4, Issue 4, 2018.
Contents of the issue
- Vladimirov S., Kognovitsky O.
Postprocessing in the Dual Basis Based Decoding of the Small Set Kasami Sequences.
- Abstract: Pseudo-random sequences of various types, for example, M-sequences and Kasami sequences, are widely used to synchronize transmitted data in modern digital transmission systems. It is proposed to use these sequences simultaneously for synchronization and addresation of subscribers, using special decoding methods. The article discusses a method for decoding sequences of the small Kasami family based on a dual basis using postprocessing of received code combinations.
- Keywords: Kasami sequence, Kasami sequence small set, dual basis, error probability
- Gezalov E.
Model of the Heterogeneous Hybrid Communication Network with Combined Access Protocol and Taking into Account the Reliability of Communication Channels
- Abstract: The hybrid communication network with heterogeneous on intensity of the incoming message flow and combined access protocol the ground subnetwork is considered. The process of failure and restoration of terrestrial and satellite channels is considered, and it is shown that the analysis of the inter-regional information transmission in a hybrid network, must be considered its influence on network characteristics. A model in a discrete-time of hybrid heterogeneous network with taking into account the reliability of terrestrial and satellite channels is carrying out.
- Keywords: hybrid communication network, local network, combined access protocol, buffer, heterogeneous traffic, packet, time window, service interval
- Dvornikov S.
Generalized Hybrid Scale-Frequency-Time Distributions in Time-Frequency Space: Continued Review
- Abstract: A review of the theoretical foundations of the synthesis of hybrid distributions, which are generalized representations with respect to frequency-time distributions of the Cohen class and scale-time distributions of the affine class, is presented. The methodology of synthesis and display of their generality with respect to known forms of joint descriptions of the energy distribution density in frequency-time space is analyzed. The theoretical validity of hybrid forms, called the scale-frequency-time distributions, is proved. Analytic approaches to their synthesis are generalized and high-performance analytical algorithms adapted to the methodology of digital signal processing are presented. Analytical expressions and results of experiments on signal processing with high nonstationarity of the behavior of their parameters on the observation interval are presented.
- Keywords: scale-time distributions, signal processing methods with high parameter non-stationarity, affine and Cohen class distributions, hybrid distributions
- Kovalsky A.
Technique and Algorithm of Operational Planning of Sessions of Satellite Communication on the Basis of Technology of Flexible Strategy of Management
- Abstract: In article the satellite communication system for the organization of steady management of orbital grouping of spacecrafts is considered. The purpose of work is aimed at providing requirements for bandwidth of the satellite communication system at the expense of the organization of effective planning of communication sessions. For the solution of a problem of optimum planning and operational distribution of a radio resource of the satellite communication system for the organization of steady management of orbital grouping of spacecrafts the algorithm on the basis of a method of local optimum control and a technique with use of technology of flexible strategy of management is offered. In the conclusion sentences on development of the system of decision support at operational distribution of a radio resource of the satellite communication system are created.
- Keywords: satellite communication system, optimum planning of communication sessions, operational distribution of a radio resource, technology of flexible strategy of management
- Lozinskaya V., Molokovskiy I., Yaremko I.
Wireless Network Statistical Wideband Channel Model for the Industrial Enterprises’ Various Environments Conditions
- Abstract: The article describes a wideband wireless network channel for the an industrial enterprise conditions organization problem. It is shown that well-known multipath models are used to estimate the parameters of such channel, for example, the signal power at the receiver. It is noted that due to the complex characteristics of the industrial environment, such models are not always possible to use. The model presented in this work allows us to estimate power delay profile, taking into account the environment of an industrial enterprise. It is shown that this model allows to increase the accuracy of the estimation of the receiver location in comparison with the existing ones.
- Keywords: wideband wireless network channel, industrial enterprise conditions, the signal power at the receiver, multipath model, power delay profile
- Makarenko S.
Hierarchical Clustering of Telecommunication Network to the Independent Routing Areas for the Purposes to Ensure Stability
- Abstract: A generalized theoretical approach that increases stability of telecommunications network is presented in the paper. The approach is formalized as a basic method and two special methods. This approach is based on adaptive multilevel clustering of the network to separate routing areas. Thus, destabilized segments of network are isolated in the areas, and the high stability routing protocols are used in the segments.
- Keywords: networks, telecommunication network, routing protocol, stability, network stability, network convergence, convergence time, clustering, network clustering, hierarchical clustering
- Makarov L., Protasenya S.
Computer Simulation of Image Reproduction of Double Electric Layer of a Power Source.
- Abstract: Declaring existence of theoretical bases of the choice and development of typical designs of galvanic cells and accumulators, the problem of modeling of the power supplies possessing a set of the comparative indicators received by computing means on the basis of fundamental thermodynamic indicators of a condition of an atomic design of electrodes and electrolyte is updated. Procedures of creation of computer model of reproduction of an image of a double electric layer are established, on the established indicators, various power supplies providing a priori designing.
- Keywords: the power source potential, a computer model, atomic structure, double electric layer
- Makolkina M., Manariyo S., Muthanna A.
Investigation of IPTV Video Streams Delivery via SDN Using MEC Technology
- Abstract: With the advent of new technologies, such as augmented reality and the Internet of Things, the popularity of video transmission services over networks is significantly increasing. In order to provide video services with the appropriate quality, it is necessary to develop new communication networks mechanisms, which allow increasing the network efficiency. The article proposes an algorithm that improves video delivery efficiency by using Mobile Edge Computing (MEC) technology in a controlled mode over Software-Defined Networking (SDN). The algorithm performance was studied using a simulation model. According to the simulation results, the quality of video transmission is significantly improved by reducing network delays.
- Keywords: Internet Protocol Television (IPTV), video traffic, Software-Defined Network (SDN), Mobile Edge Computing (MEC), quality of experience (QoE)
- Fokin G.
Survey of Radio Communication Channel Models for Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
- Abstract: In this study we reviewed the models of the communication channel with unmanned aerial vehicles based on the latest experimental studies under the auspices of NASA. To formalize the radio channel models, they were divided into various functional scenarios: above water, in hilly terrain, in the mountains, and also in the city and suburb. For each scenario, various characteristics of radio channel measurements were analyzed, such as: propagation loss, consideration of multipath components, root-mean-square delay expansion, stationarity interval, Rice K-factor, correlation of received signals. The results of the analysis allow us to justify the choice of methods for processing navigation measurements in positioning tasks using the air segment based on unmanned aircraft.
- Keywords: radio communication channel, unmanned aerial vehicle, propagation loss, multipath component count, root-mean-square delay spread, stationarity interval, Rice K-factor, correlation of received signals.
- Chervinsky V.
Optimization Algorithm for IPTV Service Provider's Network with Combination of Unicast and Multicast Modes
- Abstract: Paper describes the modern approach to the provision of digital television services IPTV. Various modes of broadcasting video streams are considered, including Unicast and Multicast, their advantages and disadvantages are analyzed. The problems are considered that may arise for providers when designing a network with IPTV service provision. The optimization algorithm has been developed for IPTV provider network combining Unicast and Multicast modes based on genetic methods. The algorithm and its main operators are described in detail. The examples of applying the genetic algorithm developed to the optimization problems for information and communication networks through simulation are considered.
- Keywords: IPTV digital television service, Internet provider, video stream, broadcast, optimization, genetic algorithm, infocommunication network, Multicast mode, Unicast mode, design, simulation