Written by tuzs
You can read the electronic version of the journal issue - Volume 3, Issue 2, 2017.
Contents of the issue
- Abazina E., Erunov A.
Application of Asynchronous Multiplexing for Hidden Channels in One Video Stream of Satellite Communication Systems
- Abstract: The development of data’s concealment and extension of the applied scope of digital steganography demand to search the compromise between concealment and capacity of the hidden channel. In this article the relevance of redistribution in one video stream of satellite communication systems of the hidden channels capacity is justified. An approach to increasing numbers of the hidden channels in one video stream is submitted here. It can be achieved by the using of asynchronous multiplexing for hidden channels.
- Keywords: Digital steganography, the hidden channels, stegochannels, capacity of the hidden channel, asyn-chronous multiplexing, variable capacity of the hidden channel
- Alshaev I., Krasov A., Ushakov I.
Research of the Working Principles of the Openflow Protocol in the Software-Defined Networks
- Abstract: Despite on the fact that the SDN is actually in using, the protocols are always have experiencing some modernizations and completions. The work principles of this protocols are clearly show how the SDN working and the order of traffic handling in the network devices. This paper describes the researches of working SDN management protocol – OpenFlow. The article has a detail investigation of the network traffic transferring mechanisms in the OpenFlow – switches and processing of the re-ceived information in the OpenFlow – switch by itself.
- Keywords: software-defined networking, OpenFlow-switch, OpenFlow-port, pipeline, flow table, classifier, an action
- Ahrameeva K., Popov L.
Research of Digital Video Steganalysis Method Founded on the Phenomenon of Linear Collusion
- Abstract: A detailed consideration of the method of digital video steganalysis founded on the phenomenon of linear collusion is represented in this paper. A statistical invisibility condition, which is a foundation of developing collusion-resistant embedding of the secret binary message in a digital video, is described. Tables demonstrate the results of experimental verification of the efficiency of the program written by C++. This program implements Type I collusion to delete a covert data from a digital video. Different formats and types of video, which differs from each other by number of frames per sec-ond, the rate of motion, correlation coefficients between frames, bitrate and so on, are used in this research.
- Keywords: steganalysis, digital video sequence, digital covert data, the phenomenon of linear collusion, statistical invisibility, temporal correlations, Type I and Type II collusions, decomposition into frames, linear addition, container, bitrate, redundancy and noise levels, compression, filter
- Bourdine A., Morozov O., Vasilets A., Kafarova A., Minaeva A., Sevruk N.
Experimental Approbation of Quasi-Interferometric Scheme for Outer Mechanical Stress Detection Based on Few-Mode Optical Signal Response Analysis
- Abstract: This work is concerned with experimental approbation of quasi-interferometric scheme for detection of outer mechanical stress via distributed fiber optic sensor. The sensor is excited by laser source silica graded-index multimode optical fiber with great defect of refractive index profile in the center core region. We present some results of pulse response measurements performed under various stress order and various scheme configurations differing by adding fiber Bragg gratings and macrostructure defects like tapers or up-tapers.
- Keywords: few-mode regime, few-mode effects, multimode optical fibers, graded index refractive index profile, differential mode delay, distributed fiber optic sensor, fiber Bragg grating, macrostructure defect, taper, up-taper
- Bylina M., Halilov M.
Theoretical and Experimental Research of Loss in Optical Fibers
- Abstract: The loss formula for optical fibers with constant radius of curvature of their axes is derived by expressing the field outside of the fiber in terms of a superposition of cylindrical outgoing waves. In this paper we show that the bending losses of fiber modes can be calculated with the help of curvature-loss formula for slab wave guides and the validity of the result by showing that it is in agreement with the known dependence attenuation from parameters of the slab waveguide and of the LP01-mode of the round step-index fiber.
- Keywords: bending loss, attenuation coefficient, mode, optical fiber, single-mode fiber
- Ganbayev A., Filin V.
Drive Modes and Methods of Controlling HF Oscillations in Transistor Resonant Switching Mode Devices
- Abstract: Methods of driving a controlled current fed resonant inverter are considered, and methods for modulation are also given. Time diagrams are presented for the load of inverter in the self-oscillation re-gime. The work of inverter was investigated using the PSPICE model of nitride-gallium transistors with considering the real characteristics and modulation methods are investigated in which the linearity of the modulation characteristic is preserved. A high efficiency of the inverter (more than 90%) is obtained.
- Keywords: сontrolled current fed resonant inverter, pulse-width modulation, external excitation, self-oscillation, drain efficiency, power added efficiency
- Grishin I., Hrichkov V., Yalunina T.
Wireless Data Transmission Systems Based on Visible Light Emittig Diods: Challenges And Opportunities
- Abstract: Currently, the technology of data transmission using visible light is considered as one of the possible solutions to the impending problem of radio frequencies spectrum crisis. Visible light communications allow combine high energy efficiency with security and high data transmission speeds. The article explores the possibility of introducing data transmission technology with the help of visible light, and also calculates the throughput of such networks.
- Keywords: transmission systems using visible light, VLC technology, Li-Fi
- Kireev A., Fedorenko R., Fokin G.
Accuracy Evaluation of Positioning by Cramer-Rao Bound
- Abstract: Article is devoted to accuracy estimation of positioning objects by mathematic Cramer Rao bound and depending on amount of base stations. Defining of coordinates is solved by range-difference location method. Gauss-Newton and Levenberg-Marquardt mathematic least square methods were evaluated for solving equation system.
- Keywords: positioning, range difference location, radio-frequency source, simulation modelling, least square method
- Kovalsky A.
Research of Adaptive Multiplexing and Scheduling of the Multiservice Traffic in the Channeling Equipment of Terrestrial Stations of Satellite Communication. Part 2. Models of Adaptive Multiplexing of the Traffic
- Abstract: Article is devoted to questions of the organization of adaptive multiplexing and scheduling of a traffic of multiservice networks in the channeling equipment of terrestrial stations of satellite communication taking into account the changing interfering situation. Models of adaptive multiplexing of a multi-service traffic taking into account priorities in service and not stationarity of the incoming information flows on the basis of Markovly the modulated Poisson processes are developed. For receiving probabilistic time response characteristics of a multiservice traffic at its multiplexing the calculation proce-dure to a basis of the offered models which is realized in the form of the program in the environment of MatLab is used.
- Keywords: adaptive multiplexing, scheduling of a multiservice traffic, terrestrial station of satellite communication
- Ushanev K.
The calculation of the traffic transformation operator for deliberate increase of the structural complexity of information stream
- Abstract: The paper is devoted to theory of information security and theory of information warfare evolve. The aim of the paper is the calculation of the traffic transformation operator. Methods used: the scientific-methodological apparatus for the research of a new cyber-attacks is based on the method of functional transformation of traffic. These new cyber-attacks can be used to test resilience and security of telecommunication systems, and to develop protection methods.
- Keywords: information security, information warfare, network attack, intrusion detection, methods of detection of network attacks, information technology impact, the traffic transformation, the complexity traffic, the traffic with structural complexity
- Lavrukhin V., Lezhepekov A., Vladyko A.
Experimental testbed for access point selection in IoT WiFi networks
- Abstract: This paper analyzes WiFi access point selection mechanisms used by IoT WiFi devices. A testbed for experimental setup is proposed. The testbed includes several WiFi access points, WiFi controller and WiFi network analyzer. More than 900 measurements covering 19 test cases are made. It is shown that an received signal strength indicator is the primary criterion used by the IoT WiFi device for access point selection during connection procedure.
- Keywords: WiFi, access point, IoT, RSSI, testbed