Written by tuzs
You can read the electronic version of the journal issue - Volume 2, Issue 3, 2016.
Contents of the issue
- Akimov S., Afanasiev M., Fedosov Y.
Modular Processing System with Software Suite
- Abstract: Modular processing system with software suite is a multipurpose modular system, which allows to create on its basis various types of high-tech equipment, connected with a personal computer. Device consists of the x-y table including variety of working units (plug-in modules).
- Keywords: hardware and software suite, technological equipment, laser, trajectory optimization, genetic algorithm
- Baboshin V., Pavlovich A., Parashuk I., Markelov D.
System Development Indicators of Quality of Service Criteria and Quality Assessment Service for Control Systems Multiservice Networks
- Abstract: The article deals with the description of the elements (parameters) of the system of quality indicators (PC) users of the service process used for evaluating the quality and optimum automated management of telecommunication networks. A possible wording is likely hood-time evaluation criteria the user experience.
- Keywords: quality metrics, multi-service network management system
- Verkhova G, Belous K.
Automated Information and Analytical System Monitoring Network Radio VHF
- Abstract: A version of the implementation of the automated information-analytical state radio network evaluation system under the conditions of exposure to the intentional electromagnetic interference. The architecture of the system operator's workplace, the organization of communication channels of the system with external sources kami data, as well as the possibility of integration into a single information space of the Russian Federation.
- Keywords: radio communications, monitoring, quality of operation, resistance to external disturbing factors, noise, workstation
- Vaganov A.
The Use of FPAA Circuits Systems Signal Processing
- Abstract: The article discusses the application of FPAA circuits, allows to implement various pulse analog device designed for preliminary signal processing, and to implement different control schemes. An example implementation of the system of stabilization of power of the radiator for an automated system of control of the toxicity of liquid media on the basis of the FPAA structures.
- Keywords: FPAA, the Anadigm Designer software, models of analog components, graphics programming, building circuits
- Voloshinov D.
About the Clarification of the Concept of Conic Curve’s Center
- Abstract: Curves of the second order play an important role in solving of constructive geometric modeling problems. The search for theoretical generalizations allows us to develop algorithms to solve various problems of projective geometry from unified theoretical positions. However, some well-established concepts, such as the center curve of the second order, in the current interpretation impedes the development of unified algorithms. The research material shows, that the contradictions can be eliminated in a new interpretation of definition of the conic curve center.
- Keywords: projective geometry, constructive geometric modeling, the center of the conic curve
- Gubin A., Litvinov V., Filippov F.
Use of a Principal Component Analysis for the Recognition of the Graphic Objects
- Abstract: The simple procedure of the formation of the optimum filters of signs on the basis of principal component is proposed. The use of optimum filters for the solution of the problem of recognition makes it possible to build the trivial neuron networks (without the learning and the hidden layers) in the form of the classifiers of signs.
- Keywords: pattern recognition, factor analysis, the convolutional neural network
- Gushchin A., Litvinov V.
Methods of Distributing the Resources in the Networks of the Cognitive Radio
- Abstract: In the article the principles of the operation of multi-user cognitive radio networks briefly are presented. Is designated the circle of tasks, which is in prospect to solve with the creation of radio systems on this technology. As the solution of the allocation problem of resources it is proposed to use algorithms from the theory of stable matching.
- Keywords: cognitive radio, stable matching, the distribution of resources, spectral monitoring, the theory of games
- Efanov V., Kozlova L.
Prospects of Development and Possibilities of 5G Networks
- Abstract: The introduction of the new 5G technology will allow to solve the task, on which work s all operators in the world, is to increase the efficiency of network infrastructure. The new standard will provide speeds 10 times more than cable access and will radically change the situation with those who control the Internet. Significantly reduced power consumption in networks will increase the data transfer speed will be resistant to breakages.
- Keywords: standard 5G, mobile communications, modern technology, efficiency, reliability, resistance to breakage
- Kulikov N.
Analysis of Scenarios of Migration to NGN/IMS Networks Using Dynamical Graph Modeling
- Abstract: Telecom operators, subscribers, service providers, vendors - all telecommunications market members are influenced by their own interests, influencing each other. Such influence leads to sequential technology generations changes from analog telephony to post-IMS concept. Analysis of the processes based on the creation of dynamical graph scenario models to develop a series of steps to achieve strategic goals.
- Keywords: IMS, NGN, scenario analysis, dynamical graph modeling
- Lebedeva А., Ptitsyna L., Khromenkov S.
The Expansion of the Model Space Agent Technologies
- Abstract: We consider the reasons for the choice of an object-oriented approach to the design of information agents. Presented by the reference basis for the development of methodological support of multi-agent systems. The principles of constructing a model of the functioning of an agent. Built enhanced object-oriented operating model agent. Reveals the characteristics of the model.
- Keywords: information agent, agent technologies, object-oriented modeling, active infocommunication environment, model characteristics
- Makarov L.
Intelligent Systems and Concept of the Field
- Abstract: Considered questions of structural organization of knowledge bases, based on the motion of the intellectual system, subject thesaurus conceptual field of the subscriber of the telecommunications network.
- Keywords: knowledge base, mathematical modeling of linguistic processes
- Ptitsyna L., Savlish A., Smirnova P.
Analytical Modeling of Service-Oriented Systems with the Standard Configuration Means
- Abstract: The features of a service-oriented system with the standard configuration means. We present a formal basis for constructing a model of service-oriented systems with the standard configuration means. Built two-level object-oriented model of the system. Expand the withdrawal analytical relations for the determination of parameters of quality of its functioning.
- Keywords: service-oriented means, integration of means, system, analytical modeling, quality operation
- Rogachev V., Tsipurinda S.
Various Range Image Fusion Methods Research
- Abstract: Current research describes features, advantages and disadvantages of existing sensors of various physical nature used in the imaging of dynamic objects and processes, identifies benefits of image fusion concerned increased information content of created images. Also it classifies processes of image fusion on various features, systematizes discovered technologies of image fusion of different ranges and isolates corresponding models, methods and tools. Finally, the research reveals heuristic method of increasing the reliability of the classification of objects and processes to create images.
- Keywords: sensors of various physical nature, construction of images, image fusion, image fusion methods, image fusion technology, classification of image fusion
- Ryzih M., Trofimes E.
Solving Boundary Value Problems Mathematical Physics in Computer Systems MathCad
- Abstract: The article deals with the solution of the forced vibrations of a string with strength in the formula of d'Alembert in the computer system MathCad. The solution of the boundary value problem is presented in the form of two-dimensional graphics and a surface (three-dimensional graphics).
- Keywords: lboundary problem, hyperbolic equations, the formula of d'Alembert, the computer system MathCad.
- Churnosov E.
The Experimental-Statistical Modelling Electromagnetic Field of a Mobile Phone
- Abstract: The experimental-statistical model electromagnetic field of a mobile phone is offered. The model is based on methods of design of experiment. As a result, begins possible to spend the comparative analysis of specificity of influence mobile phone on various functions and subsystems of an organism.
- Keywords: mobile phone, the system analysis, electromagnetic field, mathematical planning of experiment, factors of model
- Buhinnick A., Ivanov A., Stefanov Yu., Scherbaty P.
The Principles of the Synchronization and Control System for Multiple Sections Hydroacoustic Antenna Based on Fiber Optic Transmission Systems
- Abstract: Presents the main results of the development of principles of construction and structure of the synchronization and control system for multiple sections hydroacoustic antenna based on the digital fibre-optic transmission systems (FOTS). The system solves the problem of mutual synchronization of procedures for the sampling and analog-to-digital conversion of hydroacoustic signals in the sections of the antenna while minimizing distortion of the output signal of the antenna due to phase misalignments and jitter in pulse sampling ADC sections as well as the task of monitoring the health sections for minimizing the time of switching on the reserve during the registration of accidents. Discusses the selection of data exchange Protocol by the FOTS, the structure of the digital line signal and method of line coding, provides a solution to this problem.
- Keywords: fiber-optic transmission system, hydroacoustic antenna, synchronization, communication protocols, multiplexing, line coding, jitter, error probability, self-control
- Ganbayev A., Filin V.
Application of the Delta-Sigma Modulation in the Switching Mode Power Amplifiers
- Abstract: The possibility of signal amplification in switching mode power amplifiers using a delta-sigma (ΔΣ) modulation is analyzed. A comparison of the spectral structures of square waves with ΔΣ-modulation and pulse width modulation (PWM) is provided . The estimation of non-linear distortions of the signal in both cases is given. The use of ΔΣ-modulation in power amplifiers on gallium nitride (GaN) transistors permits to rich high efficiency and minimum distortions of the amplified signal.
- Keywords: ΔΣ-modulation, pulse width modulation (PWM), power amplifier (PA), amplitude spectrum, analog-to-digital converter (ADC), digital-to-analog converter (DAC)
- Kosarev O.
Statistical Characteristics of Random Signals at the Output of the Ideal Limiter with Dead Zone
- Abstract: Reducing the processed data in the device processing of radar signals is an important task, despite the increasing performance of computing devices. The limiting case of reducing the bit depth quantization is binary. Binary quantization has a number of drawbacks. The inherent disadvantages of binary quantization is proposed to compensate for the introduction of third-level quantization. Examined statistical characteristics of signals at the output of the ideal limiter with dead zone.
- Keywords: coherent processing, radar signals, binary quantization, the ideal limiter with dead zone
- Kubalova A.
Stepped Elliptic Filter Implemented on Coupled Microstriplines Lattice
- Abstract: The new method of design of microwave elliptic bandpass filter implemented on coupled microstriplines lattice is developed. The methodology of calculating the filter using an electromagnetic field simulation is proposed. Results of an experimental study of the filter layout are presented.
- Keywords: elliptic filter, microwave filter, microstrip, coupled microstripline, bandpass filter (BPF), multiple wire line, electromagnetic simulation
- Nikitin Yu., Yurova V.
Modeling of the Frequency Mixer on the Gilbert Cell
- Abstract: In radio communication devices mixers (frequency multipliers) in many respects determine the dynamic range and sensitivity of the equipment, its resistance to influence of noises. It’s possible to construct mixers on diodes, and on transistors, for example, on the operated current mirrors and Dzhilbert's cells. We consider the different types of electric circuits of the analog converters of frequency. A simulation is carried out using the package FASTMEAN.
- Keywords: frequency mixer, diode, transistor, current mirror, differential amplifier, Gilbert cell
- Sergeev V.
Performance Indicators LC-Filters with Different Functions Approximating
- Abstract: The maximum stored energy in the reactive filter is a universal indicator of its efficiency and determines the mass, dimensions, power loss and parametric sensitivity characteristics of the filter. This paper presents the results of a comparative analysis of these indicators and recommendations for their optimization for Butterworth filters, Chebyshev and Zolotarev-Cauer.
- Keywords: reactive filter, energy functions, mass and dimensions indicators